Babies/Baths/Art

February 1, 2010

My step brother posted new pictures today of my newest niece. She was born Jan. 9th and her name is Abigail Violet. This picture was just too precious to not steal off of his facebook and post here. Since they live in Germany we have not had the pleasure of meeting her but come April they move back to the states (San Antonio) and I can't wait to hold her.


A guilty pleasure that is wallet friendly. Dr. Teal's!!! It is from Wal*Mart and it is THE BEST smelling bath salt and bubble bath EVER! I've been buying it for a few years and just love it.


And now, student art work! The first picture is of two birds. They were made by 1st and 2nd graders. The second picture is a kinder self portrait. It wasn't the best of the bunch but for sure the funniest!


1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Oh that sweet baby girl is sooooo cute! I love the name too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS