The Good - The Bad

March 28, 2010

Let's start with the good:

Jonathan and I had a lovely weekend. It was very relaxing. We napped a lot, watched a lot of TV, went on a picnic downtown with some friends, did a little yard work, went on walks, and for once it actually seemed like the weekend did not fly by! This weekend might have been made better because of the fact that I only have a 3 day work week this week. That's right! I have Thursday AND Friday off! YAY me! This makes Monday - Wednesday bearable! Also, I decorated our Easter baskets, have our Easter outfits picked out, AND our plants in the front yard have beautiful fuchsia blooms on them. (I took a picture but I'm too lazy at the moment to go get my camera card!)

Moving onto the bad:

I have THE WORST allergies EEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!! And, I am NOT exaggerating. If you could see me right now you would see that I have Kleenex shoved in each nostril so I could stop sneezing and blowing my nose long enough to type a blog post. I don't know how I'm going to make it through working! But, I am going back to the allergist tomorrow for my follow up so maybe he'll give me some cure all allergy medicine because right now I'm on 2 and they're not doing anything. All of this is not helped by the fact that on an allergy scale of 1 to 12 Houston is currently at a 9.6 for pollen levels! (www.pollen.com) This sucks!

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I HATE allergy season. I never had any until last year... and they are horrible! I feel for yah... hope you feel better :)

Jessica said...

YUCK! I hope you feel better. Allergies are no fun. My husband has to get shoots to help with his!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS