Picture Recap!

May 1, 2010

Today Jonathan and I headed to Galveston to go to the beach. We took his Jeep and had a great day trip.








Laying in the hammock earlier this week


This guy makes laying in the hammock a bit difficult.


HUGE spider in my classroom carrying it's egg sack...so gross! I had a 3rd grader kill it for me!


Sailing a few weekends ago with my dad!






Our view at dinner the other night.


Finally went shopping for me and not our house. Not pictured are 2 pairs of linen pants that I LOVE!

1 comment:

Megan C said...

Love that you had to get a 3rd grader to kill the spider. Reminds me of when you used to leave insects trapped under coffee cups with a note on the top telling me to kill it for you. Good times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS