I was Featured!

July 20, 2011

During my blog break Baby Lifestyles contacted me and wanted to feature Georgia's nursery on their website!  Here is the link to our feature.

I was super excited about it!

{Update to last night's post:  Even though it took me 2.5 hours to get Georgia to bed after her last feeding she still slept 8 hours.  She most likely would have slept more had it not taken her so long to actually fall asleep and stay asleep.  When I fed her this morning at 6:30 she fell right back asleep.  I know all of this sleep is good for her little body.}

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

aw! fun! congrats on being featured!

Glad that baby girl is getting some sleep! I know that will make her feel much better!

meghan said...

Yay! Congrats on the feature! What a pretty nursery. I love the little paper ball lanterns in the corner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS