Monday Favorites

October 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!

1.  Mixing patterns.  (Obviously my model isn't bad either!)  She is wearing plaid, two different polka dot patterns, and stripes.  I just love it!




2.  Speaking of patterns, I bought this fabric for my mom to make another knot/apron dress for Georgia for the fall.  LOTS of pattern going in here but it will be precious!


3.  My girl is so funny.  Her face her is while she is saying, "balloon" but it's just so cute.  And yes, this picture was taken just after someone told me if it weren't for her bow she would look like a boy.  RUDE.  And, the second picture...how she drinks bath water.  She is a hoot!


4.  Spending time with my husband.  Whether it's date night or at the park with our little Georgia.  He's the best!



5.  These just after nap shots are just precious to me!  LOVE all of them.  I didn't even edit them one single bit.



My two favorites in the whole entire world.  EVER!
6.  Our second pumpkin patch session.  It was less than stellar but I got a few good ones.  Plus, there was a petting zoo!


Hope everyone is having as great as a Monday as I am!

6 comments:

Tami said...

I love the fabric you chose! The dress will be precious. Why do people think it's okay to say anything they want!? Georgia is just beautiful and DOES NOT look like a boy.

Brittney Galloway said...

Oh, that comment would have made me soooo mad! Can't wait to see how the dress turns out and the after nap pictures are precious!

Jenny said...

That last picture is just precious! I saw that dress but they didn't make it in infant size for my baby. So adorable!!

Lyndsey said...

I looove the fabric you chose, can't wait to see her new dress! And I'm all about mixing patterns too :)

Diana said...

What is wrong with people and why cant they keep their rude comments to themselves. She is just gorgeous!

Rachel and John said...

Oh geez people call Henry a girl pretty often and I just go with it. He's pretty! What can I say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS