Girl's Day

November 28, 2012

Some days us girls just have to get out of the house!  I had a Starbucks gift card burning a hole in my pocket so Georgia and I got all dressed up and headed out.  First we went to Starbucks.  From the moment we walked in the door Georgia was the star of the show.  Everyone just ooh and awwed over her.  It was the cutest thing.  While we were paying she wouldn't stop saying "Tay-wer" (Taylor Swift) because she saw the cd and the check out.  The cashier thought it was hysterical that G was so obsessed.


I ordered Georgia a "Vanilla Steamer" which is your choice of milk (I picked whole) with sugar free (splenda) vanilla syrup steamed with a bit of whipped cream.   It comes in a tiny 8 oz cup and she was just the cutest thing drinking it...


until, she dropped it on the floor.  By this point I had already poured it in her sippy cup but when she dropped it a few drops got on the floor and I was unaware but a few drops got on a lady about 5 feet behind me.  But, don't you worry after I cleaned up the mess on the floor (while holding Georgia) she rudely walked up to me and said, "you got your milk ALL over me!"  Um... exaggerate much!  #1 It's just milk, it won't kill you.  #2 It hardly got on the floor so I doubt that much flew across the room and hit you.  Just saying.  Anyway, she didn't ruin the fun we had at Starbucks that's for sure.

Then, we went to Barnes and Noble so we could look at Thanksgiving books.  They didn't have the one I wanted so we just played instead.


I'm just head over heels for this girl.  Our little outing is just one of many I'm sure in the life of having a little girl.  I was holding her hand in the parking lot on the way into the mall and I just had a flash of her being 13 and us doing the same thing one Saturday afternoon.  I'm so proud of the little person she is becoming.

5 comments:

the walton five said...

She is so precious Emily... I find myself doing the same thing with Baird sometimes. I just look at him and am like "he is sooooo cute!!" I keep wondering when I will stop being SOOOOOO obsessed with him haha!

J and A said...

Could she be any cuter!! You dress her so well!! I just love 'her' style!!

Rachel and John said...

Aw so much fun!!!

Melanie said...

So cute! That vanilla steamer sounds so good..I'm going to have to get one for Makayla next time I'm at a starbucks!! Yay for girls day out!

henning love said...

what a cutie you have!! i love her outfit so adorable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS