Friday Favorites

August 2, 2013

-Linking up HERE for Five on Friday-

1.  Caught Jonathan trying to take Georgia to the store in this.  He said, "I thought it was trendy to mix bold patterns".  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  So glad I found them before they left!


2.  We play outside a lot.  She is really into nature.  She found a leaf and several locust shells.  Get her near a spider and she flips out though...which is understandable ;)  It's also a fun game to hit balloons with pool noodles.




3.  This is my child's belly button covered in dry erase marker.  Why I don't like markers.  They end up everywhere.

4.  Our river picture from last week!


5.  Took advantage of the 10 cards free deal on Shutterfly to buy some stationary with my Georgia on it.  Paid less than 3 dollars for 10 cards with envelopes.  Sweet.

Stationery Card
View the entire collection of cards.

2 comments:

Tami said...

The cards turned out really cute! Emerson loves to be outside too. I usually have to drag her in when it's time to come inside. That is the main reason I wish we had our own yard!

Rachel and John said...

Floating down the river looks SO FUN! I want to do it. John always dresses our kids in the weirdest clothes too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS