Linking up (HERE) for the first time in a long time! I am determined to keep this blog somewhat up to date. I'm posting about once a week which for me is sparse. I will have Valentine's Day posts coming up soon so that should be fun.
1. My life is busy. So busy. My blog gets put on the back burner most of the time and for now that's just how it is.
I've been doing photoshoots. Follow HERE And, I have another this weekend :)
And, I've been adding items to my Etsy shop. Shop HERE
2. We've been getting excited about Valentine's Day and the Olympics. Georgia loves the figure skaters. Only the women's. No interest at all in the mens.
3. Jonathan and I went to a dance class with friends pretty much because they needed us to fill in some spots for the class size. My husband is the worst dancer ever. EVER. It was really funny. I was inspired and the next day and attempted to teach Georgia the wobble...although our dance class was Swing. I stole the group pic from a friend. The picture of J and I was before and him being very unsure.
4. We should MAYBE be closing on our house next week. This process started over Thanksgiving break so hopefully the end is in sight. Please Lord, let there be an end in sight :)
5. Jonathan built Georgia a picnic table and it's super cute. I just love it.
Have a LOVELY friday everyone :)