T.L.C VoxBox

June 6, 2014

Join influenster and earn some free stuff!
{If you send me your email I can send you an invite}

Here is what came in my box:




1.  Let's talk about wrinkles.  I found my first TWO gray hairs this week.  TWO!  Well, one was gray and one was half gray half brown.  And, let's not even mention my 10 year high school reunion is this summer.  Oh goodness.  So, when I was sent this wrinkle stuff I was a bit peeved honestly.  I had been thinking of getting a wrinkle cream as a preventive measure but this is makeup.  From the website:  ANEW REVERSALIST Complete Renewal Express Wrinkle Smoother, a finishing cream-to-powder skincare perfector in a portable compact, for application over moisturizer or makeup. Instantly reduces the look of any type of wrinkle on the forehead, crows feet, and eye area

So, I'm willing to give it a try and see how it looks and feels.  But I'm 28!  28 people!  Do I need wrinkle makeup?!

2.  Coupons for free gelato?!  Yes please!  They could have just sent me that and I would have been satisfied.  Jonathan and I love gelato so this was super exciting for me.

3.  I will inevitably get a cold this summer.  Mark my words, it will happen.  I love tissues with lotion.  My nose gets to the point it feels like it will fall off so it just makes sense.  And, I always carry these little packages of tissues with me around the house and keep them in the car.

4.  This is a card where you earn points for gas.  We used to use our Kroger card in the same way when we first got married.  But now, we use only HEB and the HEB gas station.  It's closest and cheapest.  So, honestly I will not use this.

5.  Neosporin is always my go to brand.  I'll be using this a lot during the summer with all our adventures at the park and the one million mosquito bites we get that we will eventually scratch to much.  It's a must.

6.  I have always loved ivory soap.  Since I was little it was my favorite.  I mean, it floats.  That's so fun when you're a kid...you can always find it in the tub!  And it's 99.44 percent pure soap and non synthetics.  That's always a plus!

All in all, a fun little box!  Thanks guys!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS