Recent Design Work

July 1, 2014

Find my shop HERE

Sweet and simple custom baby shower design.


These are not in my shop but I made them as art work for me and Jonathan's nightstands.  The one I wrote will go above his nightstand and the one he wrote will be above mine.  I think it's sweet.  We each just wrote, "I love you" once and I photoshopped it :)


A few more custom baby shower designs.  I just screen shoted them from my Etsy shop so you can get a better look at my actual shop HERE.



And, a few Disney designs.  I do have more princesses but I just need to get my butt into gear on that!  My Ariel is my best seller :)  Someone ordered these but I didn't want to put their kid's face on my blog without their permission.  So, just know I have a Georgia not a Caroline ;)  To get full details and better images take a peek at my shop!


1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

These are all great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS