Recently

February 3, 2015

So everyone at our house has been sick and is now on the mend.  Jonathan and I are still really congested but we feel fine.  I am so over this cold/flu season.

I was able to be super productive once I was feeling better but we still were just laying low at home.  I painted the front door and the back door (Benjamin Moore's Wythe Blue)

Here are some before and afters:


The after here is not too accurate because of the Insta filter.  The front door after pic is what it looks like in person.


Georgia and I were able to enjoy the sunshine for a little bit.  It got cold today!

And, we've enjoyed school time and reading.




So, pretty much just normal renovating home schooling life.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

ooooh, LOVE the doors!

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

The door looks great, Emily! We love our blue front door...adds so much color to the house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS