1. Georgia and her chicks crack me up. We have 4 total. Fireworks, Ella, Kimsley, and Lovie. Pictured here are Kimsley and Lovie. I'll let you guess who named all four of them. She chases them around the yard and picks them up. Pretty sure they will be well socialized.
2. Girl's trip is this weekend! Me and my old college roommate are driving up to Dallas to see our two besties from the college days. Not sure if we have any plans but I know we'll have fun.
3. I've had Georgia's bedroom light for almost two years and we've lived in this house for almost a year and I just hung it up. Now granted, we had to actually build her room first but now it's up and I LOVE it. To do list: finish G's bedroom and closet. It never ends :) The light is from Pottery Barn BTW.
4. Georgia and her posing skills. She was about to get in the car and stopped and said she needed to take a picture. Love her. This was how she chose to pose.
5. I added art to her geography work recently. She's doing really well with it and I am so proud of her!
Happy Weekend Y'all!