I guess I only post on Fridays now...
1. MOPS is responsible for this lovely little meal. We keep it healthy in our group. We also made these cute magnetic boards. I put mine in the laundry room so I don't have stuff all over my fridge.
2. We're still rockin' and rollin' with homeschool. The picture on the left is rare but it still does happen. Homeschool actually gives us a lot of freedom to run errands and do what we want when we want.
3. We found a box turtle in our garage. I'm not sure how it got in there or how long it was in there (because we leave our garage door down 95% of the time). We rescued it and put it back in the woods across the street from our house.
4. One day I decided to be a great mom and made Georgia and I heart and flower pancakes. It was a real Pinterest moment :)
5. One of the most exciting things that happened this week was that we got a new window! YAY! The far left is the before. Clearly it was damaged and ugly. It had a window film on it that we tried to take off unsuccessfully hence the double color look. Now it's nice and clean and new. Like a breath of fresh air for our 1960's ranch. Now, onto landscaping this weekend! Couldn't be happier!
Have a Lovely Weekend!!!