Georgia's Star Wars Gymnastics Party (Fifth Birthday)

June 7, 2016

Georgia had a great time at her 5th birthday party.  I still cannot believe my baby is FIVE!
(Her shirt is from Target)
We were going to do a backyard movie party and I am so glad we didn't.  It poured the entire day!  This party was quick and simple.  All the decor is from Target or something I whipped up on photo shop myself.  I bought the cupcakes at HEB the day of and I think it's the first time I've done "store bought" but hey, why not.  I made the toppers so there's that :)  I just placed them on two boxes covered in storm trooper paper.  Easy enough.
Jonathan was in charge of the camera.  I just talked to friends the entire time.  The gym ran the whole party so that was nice.  They even had the Star Wars soundtrack playing during the party.
I also made her invitation.  She loved them.
A similar invitation is in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Heather Lockhart said...

Gymnastics and Star Wars are two of my favs. Looks like a fun party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS