4th of July Weekend

July 6, 2016

Friday
I had a 9:30 am photo shoot.  It's the only way to even attempt to beat the heat and it was still hot.  But this family is the sweetest ever and it was still super fun despite the heat.
Then, I had a doctor appointment that I wrote about HERE.  Uneventful as usual.

Saturday
I had another early morning photo shoot that was still hot but manageable.
Then, we went to the library to turn in Georgia's reading chart.  She got a ton of free goodies and had fun making crafts.  
After the library we took a swimming break at my brother's.  This first picture is Georgia "diving" into the pool.  Having a swimmer is such a relief.
After we dried off, Jonathan started to make dinner for us and my mom and step dad.  I don't remember what we ate...but I remember he made home made nutella ice cream and home made chocolate chip cookies.  It was all so yummy.
Sunday
We went to church and then met Jonathan's family at a local pizza place for lunch.  I came home and did bills and laundry the rest of the day.
Monday 
We went to Jonathan's parents house to cook out and do fireworks.  Georgia is beyond terrified of fireworks (was burned when she was two when a display was knocked over while firing them) so she just hung out inside for that portion.  The rest of the day was spent playing with friends and family.
We had a fun laid back weekend!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I love all your photos, you do such a beautiful job, Emily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS