Happy Anniversary {8 Years and Counting}

July 19, 2016

Happy eight years, Jonathan!

Our wedding day...
And eight years later.  Couldn't love you more.
Dating all through high school, a break up and long distance relationship all through college, becoming parents, me far less gracefully than you, home buying and selling, infertility, miscarriages, new jobs, I would do it all again with you...a million times over.  You're the best person I've ever met.  I love you!

No fancy celebrations this year. 1) Because I plan these things really poorly.  I book tons of photo shoots and then have no free time 2) my belly makes it seem far less fun and 3) paying to have to car A/Cs fixed is a bummer. Hoping to go all out for years nine and TEN!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS