38 weeks - Milam

August 9, 2016

So, what's new at 38 weeks...
I had my appointment last Monday for 37 weeks and then I go in tomorrow for my 38 week appointment.  Last week I was 1/2 a centimeter dilated and 70% effaced.  At this point with Georgia I was zero and zero.  I will see what my stats are for this week tomorrow.  I'm interested in finding out.

This heat is crazy for my swelling feet and my water retention.  My right foot and ankle is constantly bigger than my left but my blood pressure is good so no worries so far.  I can't wait to deliver so I can start peeing/sweating this water weight off.  #goals
Nothing new in weight, stretch mark, or belly button news.

Milam's diaper bag came in last week and his rug should be here in a few days.  I have Milam's hospital bag (Land's End) packed as well as mine and Jonathan's.  Jonathan also installed his car seat and I washed the bottles yesterday and reorganized that area of the kitchen.
Here is his diaper bag.  We never used a "diaper bag" with Georgia.  Not once.  We used a backpack the entire time.  Luckily, this one, the straps on the front are decorative and it actually snaps so it's easy to use.  I've already got it packed as well which I did while my mind is still more clear-ish and I'm not in a newborn fog.  You can buy it here.  We also have about 14 freezer meals ready to go already so that should be nice.
The countdown is on and it's so hard.  I'm excited about meeting Milam but his due date is one day after Georgia starts Kinder so my countdown to meet Milam is the same countdown until my baby starts school.  And, when Georgia starts school, that's the same day that Jonathan's new school year starts.  I'm anxious to see how it all turns out.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I am in the same boat over here freaking out about the baby/kinder timeline! It will all work itself out (no turning back now!) but the waiting game is HARD! Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS