39 Weeks - Milam

August 16, 2016

Yep, I'm still here at 39 weeks...and counting!  Last week I was 2cm and 80%.  I go in tomorrow to see what my stats are for 39 weeks.

Belly button is still kind of in and kind of out.  There are no stretch marks and I think I've gained 30 pounds total.  All our bags are packed and ready to go.  My swelling is going down in my ankles but I for sure have that puffy pregnancy face thing going.

I'm so tired all the time and not getting a whole lot of sleep.  I wake up about 4 times a night and not really to use the restroom...I'm just up.  It's annoying.  I'm kind of grumpy a lot because I'm tired and uncomfortable a lot because of braxton hicks.  I had a bought of painful contractions yesterday but they stopped after about 30 minutes.

I'll probably update this post tomorrow once I go to the doctor.

(Update:  3 cm and still 80%.  I had my membranes stripped.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS