My Week Favorites

March 10, 2017

Monday was a good day.  I've been sleeping so good lately (Jonathan gave me back the memory foam pillow and it's been a dream! Pun INTENDED).  Anyhow, so I've been waking up actually ready to take on the day for the first time since before I got pregnant probably.  Monday is for pasta and gymnastics.  I actually made the pasta sauce earlier in the day so Jonathan didn't have to cook. (Pats herself on the back). Georgia did great at gymnastics (she's mastered the cartwheel, round off, one handed cartwheel, round off rebound, and is starting to work on her back handspring...still working on her back bend) and Milam LOVES pasta night.  Like, he should have been born in Italy and grown into an old, fat, Italian man.  It is the cutest and funniest thing to watch.  He gets so messy and we don't even care because we can all eat without listening to him scream.  He yells SO LOUDLY to get your attention.  It literally is ear piercing.
Milam's favorite toy right now is his stacking cups/ball set.  The likes to hit it, watch it roll away, and then crawl after it and hit it again.  On repeat.
Tuesday it rained off and on.  Rainy days don't bother me.  We sit and watch the rain and Georgia enjoys splashing.  This day we got a walk before the rain and a family walk after all the rain.  I also was able to snap some pictures of Georgia before school.  She loves the shorts because, "if you can't decide if you want to wear a skirt or shorts you could wear this!"  Her poses drive me nuts.  I have no idea where she gets this.
Before our walk I snapped this...because THREE chins!
Wednesday was RODEO day! My mom picked up Georgia from school early and brought her home so I could get us dressed and then go meet Jonathan at work. Bad rodeo phone pics to follow...
Also should be noted Milam started saying, MOMMA! And it's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.
I had a little, "my parents got me new boots" photo shoot with him on Thursday.  Milam in a cow jon jon and new boots in one of my favorite things ever.
I also made a TON of baby food on Thursday and Jonathan suddenly had to work late.
Friday is SPRING BREAK!!!

2 comments:

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I love the pictures of Georgia by the tree! So cute!!

Laura Darling said...

Looks like someone enjoyed the pasta! :) And the rodeo sounds so fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS