Week in the Life VI

March 3, 2017

I only seem to have time for these mass update type posts.  And I barely have time for these.  Just so many other things I'd rather do with my time than blog but I'm not a quitter ;)

Friday
Milam slept from 7:15-7:50.  He didn't do his 6:30 AM wake up and talk and then fall back asleep.  Thanks kid! I'm guessing once he has mastered crawling he'll stop doing this.  We also need to lower his crib because I've found him trying to pull up.  TOO SOON!

Georgia's school celebrated Go Texan day (it's actually today but they celebrated a week early).  Her boots are Macie Bean and yes, we have a GIANT american flag in our back yard.
Went out to dinner and I took some quick pics before we left.  I literally cannot get over how handsome he is.  My sweet beautiful boy!
Saturday
Shot a wedding
Sunday
We went to church and I had a family session in the middle of the day.
.....................
This middle section of the week is a bit of a blur...
Wednesday
Oh hey guys...
G snapped this lovely :)
Scootering over to Nana and PawPaw's for dinner
Thursday
Spring picture day!
Lots of pictures and a lot of living.  Not a lot of details ;)

HAPPY WEEKEND!

3 comments:

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

I'm just impressed with the fact that you've never had a dead time on your blog in the time i've been reading...which is like 6 or 7 years probably!! I'm sure when you look back in a few years you'll be glad you took the time to blog even just a little! I always regret the gaps in documentation when i let my blog fall to the wayside.

Chelsea said...

They are the cutest :) I love her cowboy boots!!!
Chelsea@http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Your kids are adorable!!!!
Nicole @ twoandtwois4.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS