Lime Green - Donut Decorating - Unicorn Party

May 20, 2017

Yes, you read that right.  Lime green, donut decorating, unicorn PARTY.

We have a HUGE american flag in our back yard so we covered it with lime green table cloths.  I set her donut cake, with fresh green flowers, in front and threw up some old decor from her previous parties and called it a day. (Tassels and bunting from Target. Cloth garland was a hand me down from a friend)  I got all the fresh flowers from HEB. (White cake stand is vintage. Two smaller cake stands are from Anthro)
Lace table runner was from Wal*Mart in the wedding section.
I set up the refreshments and favors on the screened in patio to keep the drinks cool.  I just used random jars and flowers from around the house.  The plates were lime green, the smaller plates were rainbow, and the napkins were rainbow unicorn Lisa Frank.  All very fancy.
Bummed I didn't get a better picture of the donut decorating table. It had a huge chandelier hanging above it but you can't see it.  The rest was donut decorating supplies, a green sheet, and a lace curtain.
The birthday girl was on a huge sugar high and having the time of her life.
I couldn't get a good picture of her blowing out the candles because all her friends were crowded around.  She had sparkler candles.
Before the party started I snagged a picture with her Waco cousins.
Luke, Caleb, Zakary, AnnaGrace, Georgia, and Milam.  Jonathan and his sister both have red hair so I'm very surprised only one cousin has read hair.
And that's a wrap.  We all had a good time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS