Busy-Busy-Busy

October 13, 2017

It has been super busy around here.  Fall came and we hit the ground running...or everything else hit the ground running and I'm just digging my finger nails in and holding on.  It happens every year.  There are so many fun fall activities and I work the most in the fall.

These two are life.  Jonathan and I tell each other DAILY how we made such cute babies.  To the point that we are scared to have a third.  Will it feel bad if it isn't as cute as the first two?!
Just a few days after Milam's diaper rash had cleared up from his tummy bug the prior week Seventh Generation sent me this disinfectant spray.  I had already sprayed the entire house with Lysol but the whole time I was spraying I was seriously wondering if there was a better product out there.  It was literally the BEST timing ever.  I couldn't believe it!  I was anxious to see if this left a strange film or anything.  It didn't.  I don't mind the smell but Jonathan and Georgia do not care for it at all.  They can just get over it.  It has the same 99.9% effectiveness as Lysol but it is all plant based which is amazing.  I'm excited to be able to clean with it!
They also sent me these clear and free laundry pods!  Y'all.  Again with the perfect timing.  We are doing all free and clear over here because I just got Milam's rash on his face to clear up.  I typically use ALL brand or Honest Company.  I've looked into pods because I've seen bad stories about them on Facebook (clogging drains and such) but Snopes seems to think those are false. I've tried their wipes before as well and they are so gentle on Milam's sensitive skin.  I'm super cautious about anything I put on his skin.  AND, you know what made the biggest difference for his skin?! Probiotics in his morning sippy cup of milk!  Y'all!  It cleared it up SO FAST! (Which, hello...mom guilt! Gut health is apparently set up super early in life.  I passed on poor gut health...terrible thrush...gut health is related to eczema...ahh!)  Put we're on the up and up over here! 
Oh goodness.  This baby boy is spoiled!  He is such a little stinker but I love every itty bitty bit of him.
And he's a monkey.  A total, 100% MESS!
Jonathan's school had a family night.  I didn't know it was inside (hence Milam's outfit) and I also didn't know Jonathan was working the event but I managed to wrangle both kids into eating dinner.
The next day Georgia had cheer camp at Jonathan's school and she had a wonderful time.  So much so that I'm toying with the idea of cheer classes for her.
She got the team work award because she was "so encouraging and helpful" and "tied all the girl's shoes".  I love that she was a great little helper! So proud of her.
Fall fun photos ahead!
Woo hoo!
We went to Trader Joe's while Georgia was in camp.
And of course a church picture
 I got a lot of fun items at TJs.  The kids loved this little spooky house.
 Milam and I walk two miles every morning and the mornings have dipped into a little bit cooler weather the past two days.  I saw these thick/soft bear socks in the Target dollar spot and had to have them for our walks to keep those tiny toes warm.
Georgia is still working hard at gymnastics.  She's made all the splits boards and is really proud.
She had a half day last friday and no school on monday (Columbus day) so we had a fairly long weekend and it was nice.  We worked on a web chart of fun facts.
 She thinks she's just a the biggest girl ever.  She's obsessed with her new gold boots.
 On top of all the fall fun and school fun I've had shoot after shoot after shoot.  This time of year is all about the Christmas card photo and I just have to get it done!
So, all the shoots mean that my house looks like this.  Ahh!
Milam loves Georgia so much and the feeling is very much mutual.  He goes to her and crawls into her lap just like he would with me.  I mean look at that face...and that big head of fluffy hair.  He's a keeper! (I'm trying to let his hair grow out in the front.  It just wasn't shaped right.)
But my goodness, getting him and I ready that day...I was sweating y'all!
I was super grumpy on Thursday and it had just been a slow day.  I was glad to be able to take G to gymnastics just her and I.  I take Milam to my mom's on gymnastics days and Jonathan picks him up from her house once he gets home.
She even got to help lead the stretching in class.  She's in hot pink to the left of the man in orange in the center. (The one doing the wrong leg. ha)
Here's to friday and yet another busy weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS