Easter 2018

April 3, 2018

The official 2018 Easter pictures
I didn't do a lot of Easter decorations this year because I'm really tired of telling Milam, "no".  I added a few little touches but I didn't get any pictures.  This was their little set up Easter morning.
Reese's Easter bunny cereal.  Mom of the year.
I got my little nephew to snag this picture after family lunch.  We're all super squinty but oh well.
 Before the egg hunt.  Cooper's shirt is amazing and Milam is super tiny.
We came home and rested and then did another hunt with two families at the end of our street and Jonathan and the kids ended the night riding the four wheeler around the neighborhood.

That's a wrap on Easter this year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS