Georgia - Seven Years Old

May 17, 2018

Oh my sweet, Georgia! How on earth are you SEVEN?!  (How am I old enough to have a seven year old?!) You are so smart and loving and have such a friendly little spirit about you.
In march you were 51.4 lbs (61.2%) and 48.25 inches (66.1%) which is so funny.  The older you get the smaller you get.  I would never look at you and think you were in the 99% as a baby.  My tiny hiney used to be such a chunky monkey.  You are naturally muscular, which you don't get from me, and doing so well in gymnastics. You moved up a level in gym and got your back handspring in tumbling.
You love your baby brother so much and it makes me so happy to see you growing in that role.  He gets so excited to see you when you come home from school.  You talk about him like he's your baby.
Example:
"Mom, that picture of brother just grabs me!"...Beats her chest with her fist! "Mom! Where did our baby go?!"
Y'all's sweet little relationship is just the best.
I'm always proud of you but this year you have grown so much.  Not just this year but I have seen a distinct change in you over the past 4-6 months.  You're doing phenomenally in school and in have learned so much in gymnastics.  It is like all of a sudden it all clicked for you in a way that it hadn't before.
Your reading ability blows me away and math has become super easy for you.  You love art and you sing really well but don't care for music class.  You love to dance but don't like dance class either.  Last night you told me you wanted to be a professional gymnast and vet.  You love animals of all kinds and will pick up nearly anything.  You love to draw and write and I love watching your creative side develop.
 You are in a 6/7 clothes and a 13/1 for shoes.  You love shorts and Tshirts right now but I still get you to wear dresses most of the time.  You are all about comfort while you play and don't want any dresses holding you back.
 You love to play outside with all the neighborhood kids and enjoying riding your bike up and down our street all afternoon.  You are pretty sensitive and take anything said to you to heart.  You tattle more than you should and your little white lies get you into trouble at home.
My Georgia Peach, you are so much more than I could have ever dreamed having a little girl is.  I wish I could keep you little forever despite that watching you grow and learn is one of my greatest joys.  I love your kind heart and your silly personality.  I hope you have the best day today!  I love getting to celebrate you and am so thankful God gave you to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS