Emily's Goals {Quarter Two}

July 13, 2018

I posted about my goals HERE
and posted my goals update HERE

onto quarter two...

All of my personal "me" goals and my daily goals are going really well still.  Prayer, one book a month, eating healthier, working out, less internet, specific days to blog as well as my daily routine.  I also had some personal financial goals that I met in the first quarter and I met all of my photography goals as well.

A new goal (or question rather) is should I turn the play room into a photo studio to bump up my business model or should I just stay as is...or turn the screened porch into a studio...which would be way more involved.

In terms of the monthly home improvement goals...we are so so behind.  Milam makes it so very difficult to get anything done on the inside of the house.  We've done a fairly decent job of getting the outdoor things done (read: he can play and run or we can work while he sleeps).  We've had a lot of illness, a lot of really bad weather, and Jonathan has been working a lot...as have I and that makes getting anything done just about impossible.

When it comes to all of the house projects they all add up to a lot of stuff BUT it is nothing too exciting.  I am REALLY trying to tie up all loose ends before we move on to tackling bigger projects.  I want to add built ins in the breakfast room, refresh the hall bath, and totally gut the master bath but I really rather get the rest of the house nearly 100% done before we dive into that.  I question daily why I wanted an older home.  There is a lot I like about it.  Things that cannot be changed like the location in town, the yard, the neighborhood, the neighbors, and the proximity to my mom.  Everything else about the house can eventually be changed so we are slowly working on it.
(Do we want to stay here FOREVER and do a full home remodel add on?  Raise the ceilings, add a new master, somewhat redo the layout?  This is getting long and off base...)

I keep thinking if we get one weekend without the kids we could knock it all out (we totally could) but every weekend from now until whenever either I'm working, J is working, or we're going on trips.

With all that being said we did finish Georgia's room!  You can read all about that HERE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS