Favorite Things - Summer 2018

September 5, 2018

We are now into September and even though it is still officially summer I've rounded up all of our favorite things from this summer and dreaming of cooler weather (which is insane here in Conroe because it's going to be a good long while!)

Olly vitamins
We use THESE and THESE.  I LOVE the ones for kids because Milam can take it and it also has a probiotic in it.  Super easy.

Elderberry Syrup
I've already started giving my kids THIS so that hopefully we'll have a good school year with less illness than last year.
Ranch Veggie Straws
I sometimes snack too much at nap time and THESE have been my go to lately because they actually have a flavor.

Cottage Cheese
So strange.  I know I've mentioned this before but we are all still obsessed at our house.  I use it to replace sour cream a lot and my kids just eat it by the spoonful.

Sun Sans
These are always my kids go to shoes for the summer.  Super durable.  Can get wet.  Always look great.  Georgia wears the gold and Milam wears the brown.  I prefer the tan but they were sold out in his size.
People Footwear
These are a super lightweight shoe (think Natives) but look less like water shoes and are not rubbery. Well, the sole is.  Milam wears his all the time.  They are super durable and easily washed in the washing machine. We use them has his water shoes or just regular play shoes. They even survived our dog using them as a chew toy once...luckily!
Banana Bike
Oh my goodness, Milam loves THIS bike.  He had another balance bike and it was too tall for him (and he's in the 95% for height).  This one had the ability to go lower than his other one and taller so it was a win win.  He's doing amazing on it and has even started picking up his feet when he gets going fast and has learned to balance. Even balanced in a turn the other day.  It was awesome.
Slackers NinjaLine
Jonathan and Georgia had been wanting a slack line to play on for over a year...at least.  They set off to go find one and came home with THIS.  We are now the favorite house on the street.  So, they can walk and balance on it but they also have a little mini ninja course and everyone LOVES it.  I mean, those arm muscles.  She's insane.
Kate Spade Keds
I got Georgia some new shoes and (THIS adorable pair!) her and I both love them.  They are so super cute and Georgia and I both find Keds way more comfortable than Converse.
Goodnight Goodnight, Construction Site
Milam LOVES THIS book.  Obsessed.  Once the lights are off and he's laying his head on my chest he continues to tell all the equipment goodnight.  It's adorable.
All my other favorites lists can be found HERE

1 comment:

Natalie@She Builds Her Home said...

Those Keds are super cute! Has the glitter stayed on well?? I want to love converse but they are SO uncomfortable on me. My whole family likes them, they just don't fit me right, and I think Colbie is the same way with them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS