Week in the Life - 31

September 10, 2018

Last week was kicked off on Tuesday.  Labor Day gave us a long weekend.  Even so the week felt SO LONG.  Milam was a handful.  He usually is but oh goodness.  He's get's so mad at me now.
I'm a taxi driver basically.  Milam just finished his swim lessons but all summer he's had swim four days a week, Georgia had gymnastics twice a week, and Milam had gymnastics once a week.  It's been so busy.
Oh goodness the babies.  All the babies.
He won't let me sing the ABCs but he can get my phone on YouTube to play his favorite song, turn on the TV and find a show, and peel and eat two bananas.  He's absolutely ridiculous!
Speaking of ridiculous...meet my very own personal ET (insert eye roll emoji here)
And him sitting on me...
But oh goodness these two.  And did I mention on Tuesday night Georgia had been complaining of a really bad headache  (Side effect of her antibiotics from her strep the previous week) which eventually lead her to throwing up all over the carpet in the master at around midnight.  She skipped School the next day just to be on the safe side but was totally fine.  Just a bad reaction.
Saturday we started our Mexican food challenge here in Conroe.  We're trying all the Mexican places here and trying to find our favorite.  We have a favorite that we go to a lot but we were wondering if it was really the best.  We're off to find out!
Milam is wearing my brother's size 2 Lacoste overalls.  I was dying because the inseam was like 1/2 and inch. The fit him length wise but his butt was nearly hanging out.  It was so funny.  I went to change him and he refused so short shorts for dinner it was.  He tried to wear boots but I said no to that.
Here's how church went...what we always say...
"So cute but so bad!"
We really had a great weekend.  Lots of time with family and friends.  This coming weekend is set to be a busy one!

1 comment:

PBO said...

Love that you have kept this up every week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS