Week in the Life - 40

November 12, 2018

Sunday
We went to church per the usual and then visited Nanny at the hospital (she's home now, she had a pace maker put in) and then had friends over for dinner.
Monday
I did my usual carpool routine and then went to MOPS and hung around the house.
Tuesday
Election Day and CFA playdate.  Win win :)
Wednesday
Georgia had a field trip and then we played outside and my mom, Aaron, and nanny came over for dinner.
 
Thursday
Georgia had a private gym lesson and we went to dinner with friends and then celebrated my step dad's birthday a day early.  Milam fell in love with my brother's dog, Duncan.
Friday
Friday was a fairly eventful day unfortunately.  Jonathan works late most Fridays now which really stinks because this is my busiest season so I'm working most Saturdays.  My mom had surgery on Friday so I was on my own for gymnastics which is never fun.  Then, I had to run Milam to urgent care while Georgia was in gym because he had a low fever.  Our Saturday is so packed that I wanted him looked at sooner rather than later. Once Milam was in bed I had dinner delivered for G and I but she burst into tears because her tooth hurt.  Remember her six fillings...just two weeks ago?!  Oh.My.Goodness.

Blogger decided to delete the rest of this post and I'm taking care of a sick kid so it will just have to wait...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS