Week in the Life - 38/39

November 5, 2018

My photography business is keeping me so busy that I don't have time to sit down and blog like I would want to.  Here is a big photo dump from the past two weeks with just a few words.

We celebrated my birthday...
Chocolate on chocolate on chocolate
My mom got me these super festive pajamas
I spend my days mostly keeping up with this little guy.
This bod you guys...
I'm done.  You can have whatever you want.  If, "baby of the family" were in the dictionary this would be the photo next to the definition.
 Georgia had a dentist appointment that I wrote about before this post.
 This was after her second appointment
Dress up week at Georgia's school for Red Ribbon Week.
Boots
Camo
Astros
Athletic wear
Milam ate our haunted gingerbread house.
 Dress up week at gym

Papa Murphy's worst Jack-o-lantern pizza ever
 Daddy snuggles because he works a lot
 Fun fall foods
 I took the Halloween decor down but Milam snagged this hat and loves to wear it around the house.
Found some more headwear 
 Pretending to nap at nana's house. Fake snoring and all.
Ice cream treats from Meme
 First gym meet of the season.  Scrunchie required
 Visiting Nanny after she got her pacemaker
 Georgia got Milam ready for bed and he requested a "dony-tail"
happy HAPPY monday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS