Weekend Update

June 24, 2019

Friday
I love that Jonathan has Fridays off in the summer but oh goodness Friday sucked.  I did manage to snag this cute picture of my sweet duo. Jonathan's car spent two days in the shop getting the AC fixed.  Also a bummer.
Saturday
I had FOUR photo shoots.  I had three in Houston, then we ate a picnic lunch, which I'm glad we did because we had time to kill before our exhibit time, went to the Van Gogh exhibit, came home and napped, and then I had ANOTHER shoot.  It was scheduled for Sunday but rain was predicted so I wanted to get it out of the way.

I woke them up at 7am because my first shoot started at 8:30 and I really wanted to make it to the exhibit this weekend.  Waking up early on Saturday is tough.
Sunday
A tree limb fell on our gas line and broke it.  Luckily our neighbor heard it while he was outside and came and told us AFTER he called the fire department and the gas company. It really pays to know your neighbors.  In less than an hour all was resolved and we were only slightly late to church.  Georgia spent the night with my mom so we only had Milam to get ready.  We went to lunch, napped, and then they all joined me for a photo shoot.  I worked and they played.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS