Weekend Update

July 15, 2019

On Friday Milam and I got hair cuts.  I had been putting mine off because I've been so sensitive to smells.  I had to change all of my hair products and bath products because the smells were just too much. Luckily it has passed for the most part and the hair wash and cut went totally fine. Phew.  We also knocked "kabob night" off of our summer to do list.
Saturday was a divide and conquer kind of day.  Jonathan had Milam and I had Georgia. The guys hung out and I took Georgia to a birthday party.  My mom, step dad, and grandmother came over for dinner and then we ran errands.

Milam said, "hei hei! Come ober here!" So funny!
Sunday we got up before the kids surprisingly and had breakfast in bed together.  It was so nice that they slept in.  We had to rush to get everyone ready but it was worth it.  Don't they look excited?!
Ended the day super irritated because Milam broke my camera and I have so many shoots coming up that I was forced to buy a new one because this one can't be fixed in TWO days! Ugh.  Kids.  And spending money to make money is getting old.

On to Monday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS