Barrett - 33 Weeks

September 14, 2019

This is such a bad photo of me.  Bad angles.  Stripes. My arms.  Ick.  I hate it all.  But, here's to 33 weeks.

Not a lot new to report. It's getting harder to breathe and sleep.  Reflux was doing better but now it's pretty bad in the morning and at night. Just getting more and more uncomfortable.  While I'm eager to not be pregnant I'm not super excited about the lack of sleep this new person is going to bring.  I know we'll love him and he'll add to our family but I just really don't enjoy the first three months.  Yep, I said it. Georgia was a pretty tough newborn and Milam was fairly easy (for a newborn) but spoiler...both were hard.

Pregnant people I know are starting to have their babies.  Not making me super excited just really anxious.  We've made a lot of progress but I still feel like we have such a long way to go.  In reality we only lack a car seat and a crib sheet so we're not a long way from ready but it feels that way.  Oh, and I need to wash and sort newborn clothes.  Even that seems daunting though which is probably just because I'm not allowed to get into the attic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS