Weekend Update

September 16, 2019

Friday
Milam was feeling more like himself although he ended up getting a fever and Georgia had gym per the usual.  Jonathan manned gym night while I stayed home with the little sicklet.
We also did Fun Friday.  Kind of a fall Friday the 13th theme.  I'll post more details later.
Saturday
Jonathan and I had errands to run and then I really wanted to get some great pictures of Georgia in her new, and first ever, competition leotard.  There was a spot downtown I had been eying so we headed that way. For all of my fellow mural wall lovers this is on 1200 McKinney in Houston.
Sunday
Spirit Sunday at church this week.  The best I could get out of them. I stayed home because my reflux is getting worse and those wooden pews don't exactly help.  I live streamed the sermon at home. We had lunch, Georgia played with a friend, and Jonathan took a LONG bike ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS