Barrett - 36 Weeks

October 5, 2019

I had an appointment and final ultrasound yesterday.  Barrett is currently weighing in at 6 pounds and 12 ounces.  His heart rate was 146, his head was in the 98% for a baby at 39 weeks (!!), and the rest of him was about the 90% for 37 weeks.  My doctor thinks he'll be about Milam's same size (8.8) if we get to 40 weeks.  In his pictures he was opening and closing his eyes and mouth and sticking his tongue out.  So cute.  The ultrasound tech was cracking up laughing and saying he was doing "yoga" because he had one foot in my ribs and one foot near his face and was trying to grab it with his hands.   He has such a chubby little face and the same nose as his brother and sister. We're still considering induction but not 100% on anything.

If you've read any of my other posts about this pregnancy you know it wasn't planned and that I've pretty much been over the entire thing since the day I found out.  Seeing his little face though helps so much.  I'm actually getting excited about meeting him.  I'm not ready to take care of a newborn...at all but I do want to meet that chubby face.

Belly button is in, no stretch marks, still swelling, he moves a lot, no idea how much I weigh, I've developed pregnancy carpal tunnel (fun!), my back and tailbone hurt a lot, and sleep is hit or miss.


1 comment:

Callie said...

Oh my goodness, so so cute! Can’t wait to see what he likes like when he’s born! ❤️

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS