Our Weekend

October 7, 2019

Friday
A lot was going on this day!  The previous night a part on our A/C went out.  It was still coming on and still blowing air but it wasn't cooling.  Luckily, someone was able to come out around one on Friday and had it fixed in all of 5 minutes.  One small part had gone out and luckily it made a strange sound Jonathan was able to describe over the phone and they knew exactly what it was.  

Milam had his first ARD meeting on Friday as well.  It went really well and the staff just kept going on and on about how cute he was.  As I've said before, he was just on the edge of needing speech or not needing it.  He's only being seen for "articulation" because he will talk your ear off all day long but you may not understand him.  Luckily, the speech teacher could understand him so hopefully they will be a good match.
Since we were already at school for the ARD we went ahead and checked G out at noon and stopped by CFA for a quick lunch since I didn't know when the A/C guy would get there.  Luckily it was at one-ish but I just knew he would come when I was getting her for school in the afternoon so it was just easier to already have her home.

Jonathan had a late work night working his school's homecoming football game.  They won.  So far they are undefeated this season.  I took G to gym and my mom picked her up since Milam was already asleep.  She, of course, convinced my mom she needed McDonald's for dinner and her and I watched a Tiny Home show on Amazon.

Saturday
We spend the first part of the day at Trader Joes getting all of our fall favs and a few random staples.  I mainly just love their indoor pumpkin set up because it is HOT here in Texas.
 
I had photo shoots that evening so J took the kids to my mom's while he was off to the Homecoming dance.  G convinced my mom that she needed to spend the night so I brought Milam home and put him in bed and enjoyed an evening to myself watching for Tiny Houst shows.

Sunday
I spent the morning at home prepping the kid's ginger bread haunted house.  Church has just been too hard for me lately.  We have such uncomfortable seating and after sitting for an hour my calves, ankles, and feet get so SO swollen.  
I also sorted most of Barrett's things he'll need and am getting ready to deep clean all his stuff.

I had more photo shoots that evening as well.  My body is so tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS