Barrett - 37 Weeks

October 11, 2019

I had my 37 week appointment a few days early and I was 1 cm and 70% (with Milam I was 1/2cm and 70% - so pretty much on the same track).  His heart rate was in the 140s I think.  He wiggles and squirms to get away from the wand the best he can.  Lord, please don't let him be a trouble maker.  I still have no stretch marks.  Good genes I guess.  Thanks, mom.  Belly button is still in although it looks out because you can see it's outline through my shirt. I'm still swelling despite the couple days of below 90 degree weather we've had.  

I'm really looking forward to losing this water weight, sleeping on my back, breathing normally, being able to bend over and have my general range of motion back.  Ahh.  The simple things.  I've gotten all his newborn things washed and put away and my hospital bag in mainly packed.  We are well on our way to being "ready" if one is ever really ready to add another person to their family.  See you soon Baby Bear!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS