Weekly Favorites

October 11, 2019

Monday
One of my favorite things about this week was that Jonathan took the time and prepped four meals for me for my lunch this week.  It was so nice to have fresh and healthy meals ready to go.

Georgia also made our front porch into a "pumpkin patch" and took these pictures on her (super old) iPhone right before she cracked the screen.  Found them uploaded to my phone.  Fun surprise.
Tuesday
Tuesday was a rough day.  Milam got in trouble at school for the first time and both of my kids acted like terrors getting their flu shots.
Wednesday
I made a ton of progress on Barrett's clothes.  I got all newborn items washed and put away and our bags are almost done being packed.
Thursday
This day was Milam's first day of speech.  That means I have to get two kids dressed and out the door  by about 7:40 to have everyone in their classes by 8.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS