Fall Break Part Two

October 18, 2019

We didn't do anything super note worthy this weekend.  Just got a lot of to do items checked off of our list which is why there were not a lot of pictures taken.

Monday
Jonathan has off this entire week and Georgia had off today so we had a long weekend which was nice.  I worked so much on Saturday and Sunday that I needed a day (or a few) to recoup. Georgia still had gymnastics and I did A LOT of editing.

Tuesday
Milam was at school all day, Georgia went back to school, and Jonathan was the Watch Dog at Georgia's school so I was home most of the day by myself and again did A LOT of editing.  We ended the day with my mom, step dad, grandmother, and aunt coming over for dinner.

Wednesday
I had a "Fresh 48" session Downtown Houston and was able to make it home for just a bit before I also had a doctor's appointment.  I edited A LOT and Georgia had gymnastics.

Thursday
Jonathan took the kids to school/speech and I did more work at home.  When he got home I switched into nap mode and napped off and on for a few hours.  Eventually Jonathan went on a bike ride while Milam was napping and I worked A LOT more.  By the end of today, I had edited 12 sessions in 4 days.  With my due date looming and a wedding and newborn shoot coming up I just needed to get those done and sent out.

Also, Barrett's carseat came in and we got all three kid seats situated in the car in a way that hopefully works out.  We got a lot of baby stuff organized and taken care of so that felt good to get out of the way.  Georgia had a private gym lesson.

Jonathan cooked a super yummy dinner and we ate outside while we watched the kids play.
Friday
Jonathan woke the kids up early and got them out of the house early enough to go out to eat for breakfast before school/speech and let me sleep in.  When I got up he had made me some protein/oatmeal pancakes.  Such a nice treat especially since I have a wedding to photograph today.  It's going to be a rough one.
This week with Jonathan being home has been so nice! I got so much work done and the kids loved having him home since his work hours are super crazy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS