Christmas Wrap Up

December 30, 2019

This season we just laid low.  Barrett is the only baby we've had that was born in the fall and we are trying so hard to not let him get sick.  I think it's ok for my older kids to sit out a few activities this year rather than haul Barrett all over town and expose him to so many germs.  It's been a little disappointing for the older two but it's worth it for mom and dad.

We (semi) decorated the tree and hung the stockings. We just didn't not have the time to go all out.  We have big plans for next year!
Decorated two gingerbread houses
Bought our advent calendars at Trader Joe's

Milam saw Santa at school
(A long time ago I stopped doing Christmas traditions that don't give me, "the warm fuzzies".  Santa doesn't.  It's a long line and in my opinion a waste of money but that's just me.)
Jonathan slept on top of the roof at his school in a silly (but successful) way to earn money for some families in need in his district.
We looked at Christmas lights
Sent class gifts to school

I made dough boxes for the kids
(HUGE hit!)
Wore a lot of Christmas jammies
Wore a lot of matching Christmas clothes
Decorated Christmas cookies
Watched the Polar Express
Ate food from pappasitos
(Our Christmas Eve Eve tradition)
Went to Christmas Eve service
Had Christmas with my family
Opened presents on Christmas morning
picture is after I cleaned ;)
Celebrated Christmas with Jonathan's parents

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS