Barrett's Bear & Travel Inspired Nursery Reveal

January 6, 2020

I did minimal changes in the nursery to transition it from Milam's nautical nursery to Barrett's travel/bear inspired nursery.  I bought a new crib sheet, a new pillow for his chair, added a few things to the collage wall, and changed out the art above the crib.  That's all.  It still needs to cornice boards above the windows and crown molding.  Some day we will get a lot of projects done.  Someday.

Sheet // Name Sign // Pillow // Lyrics // 

The paint color is Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore (flat) mixed at Home Depot.  Milam's big boy room is the same color.  I linked a few things above

 
 

1 comment:

Callie said...

I know you didn't change that much from when it was Milam's nursery, but I still LOVE it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS