Corona Life - Week 11

June 1, 2020

I'm assuming these are still "corona life" posts even though our state is opening back up. I wore my first mask last week for my annual exam because I was required to so that I could enter the building. Take that as you may...although my doctor and kid's doctor said they were excessive. Moving on. All of that to say I'm not sure what the big marker will be to say we've officially moved on from here.

Sunday
It was rainy here for us but the kids didn't mind. They had popsicles and played in the rain while on the trampoline.
Monday
We had a laid back Memorial Day. We had some plans but cancelled them due to the forecast of 80% chance of rain.  Well, it didn't rain so that's fun...but we enjoyed our day. Georgia played and swam with friends and we had my mom and grandmother over for hot dogs and copy cat chick fil a sandwiches. I got the kids light up necklaces, sunglasses, bubbles, silly string and glow sticks for a fun summer surprise.
Tuesday
Jonathan had to go into work again today. It's kind of rough him not really having a set schedule and not knowing when to expect him to come home but I guess we're making it. We sat outside a lot to play with the bubbles and Barrett practiced crawling and finding things he shouldn't.
Wednesday
I don't remember a lot about Wednesday...I know I dug around in the attic a lot and Barrett had his first experience with bedhead! Those, "I just woke up, sleepy eyes" are the best!
Thursday
Barrett said, "Momma" for the first time.  He has no idea what any of his "words" mean but he's still said them. We also played with bubbles a lot. I had a shoot this evening and ended up with quite a few chigger bites. Ugh.
Friday
Did errands and played outside. Had CFA like always. Georgia went to her cousins after lunch and swam all day and spent the night. I can't believe how old she is looking these days!
Saturday
The girl cousins came back to our house for breakfast and spent the day riding their bikes and playing. Me, my brother, and step brother all have girls that span about 18 months. Molly Kathryn and Abigail just finished fourth grade and Georgia just finished third. G and MK are actually one year, one month, and one day apart. I had a shoot this evening and doubled up on bug spray this time. Georgia spent the night with my mom this night. I think she likes spending the night with my mom to get away from her little brothers.
Sunday
I had another shoot this morning and dealt with some computer issues. Luckily I got all of that sorted out. We spent the rest of the day at home.

Tomorrow we have big changes coming: Jonathan is going back to his office full time. We've had him home for THREE MONTHS. That's a long time, y'all! It's going to be a rough adjustment for the four of us left at home so hopefully we hit a new normal quickly. The only thing we have on our plate is Georgia's gymnastics, which bumps back up to 3 hour classes. Timing that with naps is a bit tricky but manageable. Keeping up with the happiest boy on the planet...also on my list. Ha.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS