Back to School - Yearly Dinner

August 12, 2020

 Today is Georgia's first day of online learning! Throwing it back to Sunday evening when we did our yearly back to school dinner. I got everything set up super last minute and only have one picture of Milam up because his first day of school outfit hasn't come in yet. I thought it all looked pretty cute though. And, I don't think we've ever done it in the breakfast room but I'm in the process of redoing our formal dining furniture so we had to squeeze in here. We're also remodeling in here soon. Bye bye jail bars!

Nobody else was all that impressed though and nobody wanted to dig into my back to school questions and just answered recess to almost everything soooo that was fun!

We used THESE apple plates that we already had and just added them to layer with everything else we already had. Just spent money on pizza because we didn't feel like cooking. As is 2020 I suppose. Pizza was yummy and the kids are silly so it's all good.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS