Dining Room Makeover

September 10, 2020

This Corona quarantine makes you do silly things. Like, wanting to remodel the whole house. And making me lie to myself that I rather DIY things than pay people to do them for me. Note to future self: pay someone to do it. But, here we are with a new-ish dining room. 

The walls are Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore. The white walls are just a premixed base white from Home Depot. The table is Rustoleum Satin Protective Enamel in "Shell White" (don't buy...super runny. Hard to use) and the chairs are Rustoleum "Aged Gray" with their matte clear coat. Highly recommend this one. Easy to use. Took about one can per chair.

I got the chandelier at All Modern. I don't know where the vases are from. The frames are Target. The rug is from Tuesday Morning several years ago. 

Hope you enjoy!






iPhone pics below to get a larger view point.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS