Friday Favorites

September 11, 2020

 Happy Friday.

Here is what I've been loving this week!

On of my favorite things about this week was that it was a short one! We started on a Tuesday so that makes any week better. And, this was Georgia's first real "week" at school.  She rides the bus on Tue, Wed, and Fri and I honestly got a little teary eyed when she got on. (She rode it the previous Wednesday and I'm not a crier typically.) I'm not sure why. I'm not fearful for her to be at school. At all. I think I'm just a little sad at what she now considers to be normal. Makes me sad to see her in her little mask.

Penny is always sweet and loving with our kids but I captured some sweet moments. And she was a shelter dog y'all. Over a year old when we got her. You don't have to get your dog as a puppy for it to have a gentle spirit.


Barrett's bed head lately. His hair has more body than Milam's (who has none) and so far appears kind of similar to G's as a baby. But sometime parts of it make me wonder if it may start to curl at some point.

These boys and their bikes. Just so funny. Someone gave us Barrett's little Radio Flyer and it's so cute.

Selfies with my boys are my fav. They are just so stinking cute!

Forts. Milam's favorite for sure. Good in theory until your little brother smashes them over and over.

I finally finished our dining set. YAY! Covid quarantine makes you do some crazy things but I'm so glad it's done! You can see the details HERE.
I'm really excited about no photo shoots this weekend and I got all my edits done from last weekend so I  have no work on my schedule. It's a nice feeling. Happy Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS