Weekend Top 10

September 14, 2020

1. Playing in the rain. Barrett discovered the spot on our porch where the rain pours down and and Milam was being so sweet trying to follow Barrett around with his umbrella in an attempt to keep him dry.

2. Clean shoes! I bought my favorite detergent combo. (I usually use free and clear but it just doesn't cut it on really tough stains.) I got THIS and THIS. I did a big load of the kid's stained stuff and then did my shoes. I pour the detergent directly on the stain and scrub it with a soft brush. I let it sit while I fill the washer with hot water, a cap full of detergent, and four scoops of oxi-clean. I put the items in the washer and let is agitate for a minute or so and then stop the cycle and let it sit over night. In the morning I turn in back on. After it washes the stains are GONE! Even set in ones. Then I let the items dry in the sun to let the sun bleach them a little more just for good measure. Works every time! 

3. My boys at church. Georgia went with my mom but these boys looked so cute!

4. This gorgeous boy at Mod Pizza after church.

5. Favorite books. Barrett will sit in my lap now to read books and this one is his favorite. It is so cute.


6. Vitamin refills. These are the vitamin my kids take everyday. (Barrett only gets one half of the multi and neither of the others). And I bought the wrong elderberry. I usually get THIS one for the added Zinc and C. THIS is their multi and the other is HEB brand...and I take it too!

7. Penny. She's rotten but a very good girl.

8. Weekend lounging. Aren't they so cute?! And he's been living in his Hanna pajamas. Jonathan even commented on how cute they look.

9. So many helping hands. Jonathan is working on our old four wheeler and the boys are super interested.

10. Jonathan got me a fall candle at Aldi and it has made the house smell so yummy. Go get you one! It looks like a giant silver pumpkin. I don't have a picture but I keep it going most of the day!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS