Friday Favorites

September 18, 2020

 Goodness this was a long week. Not bad, just long. Here are some of my favorites.

1. Finding time to rest. I don't like to plant the kids in front of the TV but some days it feels good to just collect yourself while the kids watch a bit of TV. Milam loves to be snuggly.


2. This kid had the best week at school. He just loved it. No tears and no fear. I'm sure every day won't be great but so far so good.


3. While the big kids were at school this little nugget go a lot of one on one time which was a nice change of pace. (Stroller HERE)


4. Milam and I did a fun little fall project. He painted a spooky spider web. Just white paper with a spider web drawn with white crayon. Milam is using THESE water colors to paint all over his paper. I have had them for YEARS. I have two sets just like this. Pretty sure I got them before the kids were born and they are still going!


5. Brothers. Need I say more.

Happy Friday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS