Weekend Top 10

September 21, 2020

Any weekend under tropical storm warning is an interesting one. (Spoiler: We're still under it!) Here are some of my favorites. Mom, there will be typos. It's ok.

1. Georgia being my photo assistant. I actually took her with me because my dad and step mom were evacuating from Kemah and Jonathan was getting things ready with two boys while I had to work (rescheduled so we would miss the storm) just to get one of the kids off of his hands. But, doesn't she look so cute!

2. Celebrating my mom's birthday. Georgia and her cousin just got done with gym practice.

3. Such a sleepy face trying to switch to one nap again.

4. Holding hands. Milam has his sweet moments with Barrett.

5. Cousin pictures in Crosby. Jonathan's sister and her fam were visiting Jonathan's parents so we had to snag a cousin photo.

6. Sibling sleepover (first one - yes, for real) The evacuees were in G's room so these two had to share. Yes, first time ever.

7. First pumpkin food item of the season! We have had pumpkin cinnamon rolls from Aldi. Thanks, Aldi!

8. The Russian Rulers podcast. More on this later but I'm taking a deep dive into Russian history and I'm really loving it.

9. Georgia waiting for her nana to take her to church. We stayed home to keep the evacuees company.

10. Babies LOVE dog things. It's so funny!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS