Friday Favorites

September 25, 2020

Oh goodness. Every Thursday I'm like, "how on earth is it not Friday already?!" But, we've made it again! Here are my favorites from this week.

My boys in these jammers. Oh my. So cute. They are from Carter's but are now sold out online. I did see THESE similar (girl) ones on Amazon.

I finally caught up on all of our home videos. Yay! You can watch them HERE but they're super boring. It's just all the videos on my phone from that month edited all together into one video.

Snagged a picture of these two reading. So sweet.


This little nugget y'all.  He's so cute but he's been such a handful this week. Still a favorite but oh my goodness the climbing and not napping is NOT my favorite. At all. But, his skeleton PJs are so cute!



On Monday and Thursday I have to have all three of them at the school at 8 am. Georgia starts school and 8 and that's when Milam's speech class is as well. Matching them is like a sickness but I'm obsessed. Matching is my favorite. Barrett took his shoes off in the car.  Little stinker.


We've made it to Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS