Happy Fall - Fall Treats

September 22, 2020

 I get my kids fall treats because we all love fall at my house but also because it's fun to have something to look forward to and to make a normal rainy Tuesday just a little more interesting. I always believe in celebrating the little things in life. 

Barrett got the least amount because well, he's 10 months old and has no idea what's going on.

(I think the jammers I got the kids are sold out but THESE are similar)

Pajamas // Shirt // Book // Food






The buckets are from the Target dollar spot, which I got because they needed new trick or treat buckets, and all the food filler is from target as well as the stickers and glow sticks.

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Ah, this is such a fun idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS