Friday Favorites

January 8, 2021

Peaceful moments are always a favorite, as rare as they may be. I guess their rarity makes them all the more enjoyable.





I've been absolutely LOVING that Milam is really into writing and drawing these days. It's so cute and keeps him quietly busy. It's hard with Barrett around getting into everything so I put a little table and chair in his room and he has so enjoyed his own little creative work space.



Barrett boy has had his own table since before he was born, it was in Milam's nursery too, but I had to reintroduce it to him because he was a little too interested in his brother's new space.


This boy's freckles are my favorite always. He's so stinking adorable!


He picked out these new Vans (shown below) and used a gift card to buy them. He saw them in a display case and had to have him. His personality, also a fav.


I took the kids to a park we hadn't been to in forever. I don't think Milam had actually ever been to this park. He always sees it from the highway and asks to go there. They had so much fun. Watching them actually play and have fun and get along and be nice is a favorite.


This baby nugget. My angel face. A favorite but Lordy, get your booty off that bike! You are too, too little! His Vans are also new and he is beyond proud of them. He carries them around the house.


I took a picture of my circus monkeys in Downtown Conroe while doing some test shots for a client and now I want to purchase the Conroe bus depot.



Jonathan and Milam picked out these new Vans (below) too. I think he has four pairs now.

Barrett in his new jacket. Kills me. Love it. He was less than thrilled about being at speech, outside, while 40 degrees, at 8am. So cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS